Welcome to Our Year 2 Page
You can view all available information for Year 2 on this page
Year 2 Team
- We have high expectations and high aspirations for all children.
- We believe that our children can all be successful through hard work, determination and a positive attitude.
- We work tirelessly to ensure our children are given knowledge and skills so they are able to reach their full potential.
- We aim to keep the children focused, whilst still enjoying school.
- We ensure our children experience their learning in a variety of styles.
If you have any questions or comments about your child’s learning and / or personal development, please speak to their class teacher in the first instance.
Mrs Hajir is the phase leader, responsible for years 1 and 2, who can also assist with any questions or concerns.
Please find below the powerpoint for the Year 2 parent meeting, held in September 2022. This contains specific year group information relating to homework, curriculum, SATs, trips and uniform.
Year 2 Curriculum Information
Please look at the link below to see what your child will be learning about during the academic year. Please encourage your child to tell you more about what they have learnt and how this links to other areas of the curriculum.